Return to Learn Operational Update
Grades 6-12 will return to "Plan A" on April 12.
All grades K-12 will attend in-person Monday through Thursday, keeping Friday as a remote learning day. (100% virtual students will remain virtual.) Click for details & FAQ
Please check the COVID-19 Symptom Screening Questions before sending your child to school.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 since you were last at school?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms since you were last at school?
- Fever (100.4 F or higher)
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty Breathing
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Diarrhea or Vomiting
- New Onset of Severe Headache
- Have you had close contact (been within 6 feet of someone diagnosed with COVID-19 for a cumulative total of 15 minutes over a 24-hour period) in the last 14 days?
- Has any health department staff or a health care provider been in contact with you and you to quarantine?