Your child's lifelong adventure in learning begins right here.
They will meet new friends, learn from dedicated educators, and build the foundation for a world-class education.
As you get to know us, you will discover that we are passionate about making education better for our students. Our personalized approach to educating our students inspires them to discover their full potential in an environment that celebrates their individual strengths and empowers a community of learners.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for students and staff
- Personalizing our students’ education by identifying and addressing each student’s unique academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Teaching soft skills like character education, teamwork, and collaboration that will make our students attractive in the workforce
- Providing students with technology as a tool for personalized learning, including Chromebooks for each student, and robotics programs to teach literacy, math, science, and STEM.
- Offering a well-rounded curriculum that includes physical education, music, STEAM, and fine arts, including visual art and drama classes
- Giving students the flexibility of taking a variety of courses online through Online Catawba Virtual Academy starting in 5th Grade
"See Something, Say Something" Anonymous Reporting System
This service is designed to help you anonymously and securely report anything that's scaring or endangering you, your friends or your family. You don't need to be afraid to contact us. You never have to give us your name if you don't want to.
We take your security seriously at Catawba County Schools, and we will do everything we can to resolve your concern as quickly and as safely as possible.
- In the event of an Emergency Dial 9-1-1
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- The Anonymous Tip Line is monitored Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.